Alpinestars Corozal v2 drystar gloves
Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar Gloves Black / Sand. Short cuff gloves with multi-panel construction in stretch polyester and goatskin. With Drystar® Performance membrane which affords waterproofing with an optimum level of sensitivity and grip. With leading safety features, like the over-moulded hard polymer knuckle protection and the EVA foam padded reinforcements. Touch screen compatible
- Upper made of resistant, stretch Softshell polyester fabric, very durable with goatskin palm for greater durability.
- Goatskin palm for maximum comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Drystar® Performance technology (exclusive to Alpinestars): the Drystar® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable) is inside the sealed and bonded tri-layer structure, which reduces the glove?s thickness providing high levels of comfort, feel and sensitivity, great durability and superb windproof performance.
- Over moulded, hard polymer protection on the knuckles for superb impact and abrasion protection.
- Rubber palm and thumb reinforcement for greater grip and control.
- Reinforced seams for greater durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on the outside of the hand, fingers and palm for greater abrasion resistance and better fit.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip (GPS systems and Smartphones).
- Pre-curved finger construction; affords greater comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on long trips.
- Accordion stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement.
- Short, neoprene cuff with Velcro closure. The cuff is designed to fit perfectly under the jacket sleeve.
- Certified to standard CE EN 13594/2015 Level 1 KP.