Alpinestars Smx 1 R V2 Vented Boots
Product description Alpinestars SMX-1 R V2 Vented Motorcycle Boots
durable, lightweight and incorporating extensive perforation the low cut road riding boot, the smx-1 r vented boot is constructed from a highly abrasion resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned tpu protectors. alpinestars´ exclusive rubber compound sole offers comfort and excellent grip, both on and off the motorbike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
– main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent levels of abrasion resistance.
– perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for excellent ventilation.
– innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
– rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft tpr insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the motorbike´s controls, plus durable tpr shift pad.
– ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
– evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider´s instep.
– alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
– instep and achilles´ accordion flex zones from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the motorbike.
– smx-1 r vented boot is ce certified to cat 2 ce certified to 89/686/ecc eu directive.
– newly designed tpr medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
– external, high modulus tpu heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
– internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.