Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit for the highest levels of rider comfort, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear and abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, a removable thermal liner and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder and elbow and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
• Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
• Large mesh panels on front, back and underarms for optimized levels of airflow.
• 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
• Hook and loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).